Click the picture above to learn more about our fundraising event!
The Mahomet-Seymour Education Foundation (MSEF) provides financial support for educational opportunities for students and faculty beyond the school district's means. Our creed, "Excellence in Education," is our commitment to enhancing our children's education by providing them with challenging and enriching opportunities. For more information, see our BROCHURE.
- Promotes academic excellence by awarding student awards at Lincoln Trail and the High School.
- Promotes academic excellence by awarding twelve Jr. High School students the Luke Busch H.E.A.R.T. Award.
- Funds grant requests submitted by teachers from Kindergarten through high school.
- Partners with M-SSSPTO to honor high school students with academic letters.
- Partners with the art department to showcase the talents of M-S students through Celebrate Art.
- Awards and administers college scholarships to Mahomet-Seymour seniors.
May 13, 2016
6 - 11 p.m.
The Mahomet-Seymour Schools Foundation will host our annual Bulldog Bash:
- Food buffet, beer, and wine
- Musical entertainment
- Silent & Live Auctions
- Wine Wall
- Cash prizes throughout the night
Available April 1: $50 per person, available from any board member or at the Mahomet IGA.
Door price: $65.00
Please consider supporting this primary fundraiser to help us fulfill our mission to provide financial support for educational opportunities for students and faculty beyond the district's means.
Our annual fundraising campaign will begin in early November. However you can still contribute at anytime by following the link below. Please consider how you can help support the scholarships and grants funded by the MSEF through a generous donation before the end of the tax year.
To date, we have raised $15,000 for the 2015 - 2016 year!